We are excited to announce the arrival of Brayden E Porter!
Brayden was born Wednesday, September 15, 2010 at 9:29 PM
He was 6 lbs 15 oz and 19 inches long
Delivery went better than ever and we are all doing great!
We are so excited to have Brayden home. He is so sweet and we love him.
These four pictures were taken just after Brayden was born
Here's one of the family. Crazy there are 6 of us now. :)
Going home outfit!
10 comments:
I think you mean 6 of you now!:) Cute family. Congratulations!!
thanks mom...must be the new mom brain :P
He is adorable! Looks like Jac. I like the initial E. (I know it must be for Eriksen!) We are planning on coming over the 2nd or 3rd week of October.
WooHoo!!! He's very handsome & definitely looks like he belongs to you! Crazy to have 4 kids kindergarten and under... good for you guys! Let me know when you need a break- you're welcome to drop a few kiddos off whenever & get in a snooze with the new little one. Your pregnancy seemed to fly (that's how it always is for other people). Glad everything went well! We are expecting #3 in the Spring!
Oh my goodness he is SOOOOO CUTE!!! Congratulations again. And welcome to the "Family of 6" club. It's fun. ;D
So happy for you! He looks just perfect and you all look happy! Congratulations! Hope you are able to enjoy the moments that we all know go so fast.
Congrats! I love the picture of him sucking his thum. He is so cute!
He is so cute. He looks just like a Porter!
Congratulation! What a handsome little boy, I love the blonde hair. I'm glad it went better than ever.
Congratulations on Brayden's Arrival! I'm glad it all went well. You have such a darling family!
Post a Comment