Sunday, November 9, 2008

Bo's 27th Birthday!

Sorry there's no pics.

This was a fun weekend! We started celebrating Bo's birthday on Friday. We invited some friends over to the warehouse. There a quite a few toys for adults and kids there. So, the kids played on a little blow up castle, the girls talked, and the guys hit in the batting cage for awhile. Then once us girls left the guys had a Halo night.

Today we got up and I made Bo his favorite breakfast. Crepes stuffed with warm homemade chocolate pudding and bananas. Yummy! We actually all love it. It may not be the healthiest, but mmmm they are good. This evening we had family over and had cake and ice cream. It was nice to hang out with everyone. We love you Honey!!

4 comments:

wlmtpoole said...

Thanks for the fun night! We love to catch up and let the kids play. Mack said, "It was fun playing with my cousins, huh mom!"
I had to explain that not all were technically cousins but friends.

Cass said...

Homemade chocolate pudding that sounds delicious and I love crepes. Halo night, yikes it sounds a lot like my husbands wishful birthday plans.

The McClellan Family said...

Wow what an old Man! 27! Hey Celeste this is Jorelle, I saw you comment on Katie's blog and had to say hi! How exciting you guys moved to Rigby. We will all have to get together sometime when we are back in town. The warehouse sounds cool!

Womack Family said...

Hey it's Erin!! It's so good to see you guys!;) It really has been to long. I can't believe that your little ones are getting so big. I hope all is well and you guys look great. I remember when Bo met you he was never the same after that. (he actually showed feelings:) Alright I wont tease you Bo since you did just have a Big Birthday and all. Well seeing you guys again brought back a lot of memories. Thanks for being great friends. Happy Holiday's!!

.