This year was such great Halloween! It was so fun to watch the kids experience and understand what was happening around them. They were ecstatic all day and couldn't wait to get going. Finally it was time to go. Grandma Porter was able to go for a little while (she came over from Boise to ref the State Volleyball). It was gorgeous out. 60 degrees out with no wind or rain. Conrad was dressed as a lion, Hailey was a chicken, and Jack was a bear. Jack loved being pushed around in the stroller. Hailey and Conrad ran door to door saying, "I'm not tired yet, let's keep going". Conrad started noticed that everybody giving out candy was saying, "Happy Halloween" and he started saying it to everyone as he walked off. It was so cute! After trick-or-treating, we drove up to I.F. to visit my parents. It was fun to talk and the kids loved showing off their costumes.
We also had a party in the morning. My friend Kendra and I had planned on going over to the office to visit Bo and Kris (her husband and Bo's business partner) and put on a Halloween parade. It didn't quite go as planned, they were not there when we wanted to go so we had to wait to go to the party. Then they were busy putting up drywall for their new theater room at the warehouse. So, we had a quick little parade and a quick party. It was still fun and the kids didn't seem to mind. They had more fun playing on the toy there anyway.
Hailey had two days of Halloween this year. Thursday she had a party for her preschool class and her dance class. She decided to wear her Snow White dress to those parties. Almost every girl at each party was a princess. They all looked so cute. I wish I had taken a picture, because on Halloween Hailey decided she wanted to wear her chicken costume.



1 comment:
Sounds like a fun Halloween at the Porter house. I bet it just gets better every year as the kids understand what is actually going on. I hope you find your camera soon so we can see pictures.
Post a Comment