Sooo Cute! Yeah Jack!
I love the army crawl. I'm glad you caught it on film. It changes so quick.
He is getting so big! I think that crawl runs in the Christensen genes ;) (Sorry Bo)
SO ADORABLE! He is lucky that there isn't any resistance on the wood floor so he can get going quick without a fight. Before you know it he will be running across the room in his socks doing some crazy act!
Hope Jack is feelin' better soon.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Sooo Cute! Yeah Jack!
I love the army crawl. I'm glad you caught it on film. It changes so quick.
He is getting so big! I think that crawl runs in the Christensen genes ;) (Sorry Bo)
SO ADORABLE! He is lucky that there isn't any resistance on the wood floor so he can get going quick without a fight. Before you know it he will be running across the room in his socks doing some crazy act!
Hope Jack is feelin' better soon.
Post a Comment