Okay, I love this pic of the kids. We went to Boise a couple of weeks ago and visited a great uncle of Bo's. He had a stuffed puppy there and the kids could not get enough of it. So, Earle (my Father-in-law) sent each of the kids a puppy. They were so excited to get a package to open, and when they opened them up to see puppies they were ecstatic! Thank you Earle. They sleep with them every night (well not Jack, I think he would use his to climb out of the crib)....Now they won't be asking for a real puppy :)
2 comments:
cute picture! your not getting a dog eh? ha ha, taylor really wants one too, and so do i :) hey, i've been trying to get a big picture on the top of my blog like that. how did you do it?
I use picasa so I can tell you the picasa way how I do it. You export it and resize it to 880 pixels (it's in the same box). Then you go to your layout and edit "Header" at blogspot. Browse for the exported pic and click on it. Let me know if that works or doesn't make sense.
Post a Comment