On Sunday a couple of weeks ago, Bo was flipping through yahoo, msn, and AOL. He does this A LOT just for fun. It showed airbeds starting at $50.95 and he clicked on it out of curiosity.
The article was about "must haves" this holiday season with a picture of an air bed and some other stuff.
He clicked on the air mattress link and realized all four beds were from Bo and his partner Kris's website. It was exciting to see.

Great job!!!


3 comments:
that is cool. now you know that he is in the big leagues.
That really is kind of cool. I wonder how they picked his particular ads to spotlight?
AOL use a comparing shopping portal like bizrate.com and take the hightest ranked sites on it to make the ads. (I'm not sure if that makes sense, but I don't really know how to explain it better.
Post a Comment