I have a new obsession and that's why I've been such a bad blogger. I have read 15 books since January. Every extra minute I have I read. For me, that's a lot since all I've read in the last 10 years was the Twilight and Hunger games series. But, I'm trying to find a new balance so I have a new goal of blogging once a week again, and start running at least 3 days a week again. I went running outdoors tonight for the first time since I had all of my weird neuropathy issues a couple of years ago. It felt so good. I've done a little treadmill running, but I forgot how nice it is to run outside. That should start me off with a better balance and now that I have typed it on here I have to do it, right?
Well, what have we been up to lately? My grandma turned ninety on May 14 and we had a big party for her. It was a lot of fun and all of our family was able to make it. It's always fun to have everyone together. Thanks for the pic Brooke, I stole it from your blog.
We also had a late Easter Egg Hunt that my mom put together that weekend. Our kids had been looking forward to it (especially Conrad who was taking about it from Easter and still brings it up. He loves it.) Of course I forgot my camera!
The kids have started their summer sports and I'll be posting some pics soon.
Last week we had a family reunion for Bo's side. It was a lot of fun. We went swimming at Green Canyon, went to Joseph and the Technicolor Dream Coat at the Playmill in Yellowstone, and it was Stampede Days in Rigby so we went to the parade on Saturday. The kids had a blast and got quite a bit of candy. It was the perfect mix of going and relaxing. Bo took the boys fishing with Grandpa Porter, Sonny and Taylor, and Myles and Ericksen. They had a blast. That is the only pics we have from the week. I don't know what my problem is but I keep forgetting my camera! (I wonder if it's the 1000+ pics that I am working on photo booking and unconsciously don't want anymore.)
Ericksen and Myles in background
Ericksen and Jack who decided to walk into the Teton river. At least it's more like a canal.I'm not sure what's going on with Conrad
Sonny and Taylor, Jack and Grandpa Porter
The kids and their square ice cream cones
We have a lot of other fun things coming up. I'll keep you posted!
No comments:
Post a Comment