I have to post this really fast before I forget:
Hailey was at a friends house today. Her friend Rhya showed her a tiny leprechaun foot print she had. And also has a house to hold a leprechaun in when he sneaks in their house for Saint Patrick's day. Anyway, Hailey came home and wanted to make a house too.
Then she changed her plans and came and asked, "Mom, I have a great idea! I can put some coins on a sticky trap and when the leprechaun climbs on it to take the coins we'll catch it! What do you think?!"
Needless to say...we now have coins on a sticky trap in an attempt to catch a leprechaun.
3 comments:
That is really cute.:)
A girl after my own heart. Building a house sounds way more difficult than tape and coins.
Kids are so smart!! What a great idea she has. Good luck catching that leprechaun! :D
Post a Comment