Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Christmas 2011

The very much anticipated Christmas morning started at about 7:30 when the kids woke up.  They opened their presents and loved everything they got.  We started out by having the kids take turns opening each present.  But, that didn't work long because Jack opened one and just wanted to play with it.  We switched to Hailey and Conrad taking turns, but when Conrad started to want to play with his new stuff we said forget it.  Hailey was done in not time.  The boys took a bit longer.  I think Jack would have taken all day, but the kids kept telling him to open his present. :)

We did more video than pictures so this is all we got of Jack.  Here he is doing his favorite pass time, eating candy.   He looks like he is gagging.  No I think he just stuck as much candy as would  fit in his mouth and started chewing.
 Here's Hailey with her new MP3 player.  She LOVES it.  We downloaded Friend and Book of Mormon stories from LDS.org.  She can't tell me enough how much she loves listening to them.
 Here's Conrad chomping on candy too. 
 Brayden wasn't really in to the Christmas thing...



The rest of the day was just lazy since everyone was still not feeling well.  Including Bo.  I went back to bed at about 9.  I don't think I was too much fun to be around.  Bo sent me to bed :)  It was a much needed nap! 

Monday morning I went up to my parents and hung out for a bit.  All the ladies went to lunch at Red Robin.  It was fun to hang out for a bit and see everyone.  

By Wednesday everyone was feeling much better!  We were able to have a lot of fun together as a family and get some chores caught up on the house.

No comments:

.