Thursday, August 1, 2013
Look Mom No Training Wheels!
Monday, July 22, Brayden learned to ride his bike by himself! Way to go bud!!!
Brayden had had a balance bike since his second birthday and he has been crazy on it. I decided to see if he could ride this bike. Since the boy bike this size got parked behind our van and took a turn for the worse, I had to piece together this baby! Hopefully he won't care it's Hailey's old bike until he grows out of it.
It took him about 10 minutes to learn how to pedal and he took off. I have to say balance bikes are awesome! Even though I did have to hold on to him while he was learning to pedal he was balancing the bike so it was soooo much easier for me. I didn't get tired as fast. In hindsight I could have probably had him learn sooner and he could have had more fun with the kids this summer. Oh well, you live and you learn, right...
(here's a pic of the balance bike if you don't know what one is.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment