Monday, April 28, 2014

Easter 2014

Caleb was ready for a nap.  Brayden was on his head for most of the time I was trying to get the picture.  You can tell by his lovely hair!

We had a great Easter week thanks to Sugardoodle.  There is a post on there that celebrates the final week of Christ's life and has daily lessons and activities for the family.  I really like the idea of spending time each day going over the ups and downs of the final week of Christ's mortal life.

Here are a bunch of pictures from Friday and Saturday.  I forgot to take a picture of them in their new Easter ourfits so I took one yesterday.:)  The Easter bunny comes on Saturday at our house just to clear up any confussion.
Coloring Eggs


This is how Caleb kept entertained while we colored eggs.  He LOVES sitting in drawers.
Conrad got into some pretty big trouble at school the day we dyed eggs so he missed out.  Bummer for him.:(

Waiting to see what the Easter Bunny brought.  Yes we forgot about baskets and the Easter bunny forgot grass!






Just chillin' eating his 5 M&M's but the kids decided that wasn't enough and they shared who knows how much more.  He's so spoiled! :)
 Here we are at the Easter Egg Hunt.  It wasn't the best one we've been too.  I literally blinked and it was over.  The younger two got one egg each.  Conrad got handed an egg from another parent and Hailey didn't get one.  Crazy!  Hailey was a bit upset and wouldn't join in the picture.


No comments:

.