Monday, May 5, 2014

Look Up





I just had to add this to the blog so I can come back to it.  It hit me hard.  It's sad to watch us as "a people" become so unsocial in our world of technology.  We think we are becoming more social because we keep in touch with our old friends, but are we really living life?  Are we really paying attention to our children as much as we could be?  Are we in the moment? It has inspired me to do something.  I made a goal for myself because i waste too much time online. I am going to stay off of media sites and the internet during the unless it's a "need" and only check it once a day, in the evening.  If I can't do this I'm going to close my accounts.  I don't want my kids to be a part of this quote,  "We're surrounded by children who since they were born have watched us live like robots and think it's the norm."  I'm going to look up.

No comments:

.