Looks like they still had some fun! Here are some pics from their day.
Hailey was invited to her friend Ilzay's house to play today so I decided to make a special date for Brayden and Caleb. I thought I'd take them to the Green Belt to see The Falls. We made peanut butter and honey sandwiches and had Sprite (a huge treat for them.) They didn't eat much but they sure drank a lot. :)
They really liked walking around and checking everything out. Here are some pics:
A couple of months ago when the guys went on Father and Sons Outing Hailey was sick and our plans got cancelled so tonight we decided to make it up. We got a pizza and ate it at the park, bought her favorite candy and rented a movie. It was fun hanging out. We did have a couple of extra boys but Hailey was happy to have them around too. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment