Sunday, November 2, 2014

Happy Halloween

Halloween week is always eventful and this year was no differnt.  Monday night was the school carnival.  The kids had a blast!  There were tons of cake walks.  Hailey was the only one who went in the spook alley.  She wouldn't sleep alone for a couple of days.  I'm glad nobody else dared go in. :)

Tuesday night was our ward party which is also a carnival.  Conrad won 5 pops, Hailey won two.  Plus, they won other treats and then they did a trunk-or-treat.  By the end I think they had enough candy for the month. :)

The kids had a bit of a break Wednesday and crazy me thought it would be a good idea to do family pictures on Thursday.  I'll fill you in on that eventful time in my next post.

 Friday of course, was Halloween.  It was a gorgeous night!  We couldn't have asked for better weather.  After school went and got pumpkins and carved them just in time to have dinner.  Then Grandma Porter came for a visit and we left for trick-or-treating.  We trick-or-treated until we dropped.  In fact, Brayden told me that he was "tired to death" at the end.  He actually quit before the other kids.  He was too tired to get out of the car.  I had to laugh because he LOVES candy.  He didn't care for any more though.




Outdoor Explorer
Ninja

Ninja

I couldn't decide between the two pictures...

Tween Cleopatra


And we got great use out of this cosutme.  All of the boys have been a lion around this age!  I still love this costume!

No comments:

.