| Laie Hawaii Temple. |
| View looking down from the temple. |
When the weather is nice our Sunday family tradition is take a walk. We decided to take a walk to the Visitor's Center. I had no idea how cool it would be. It is like a mini SLC visitor's center.
| This room was cool and I just love these men! |
| I walked by this painting and had to take a picture. It so amazing! |
| This reminds me of SLC |
| I'm pretty sure temples have the most beautiful trees on earth. This one looked fake it's so perfect. |
| The kids loved the fountains |
2 comments:
Hope your family is getting adjusted to your new environment. If it's like Pa I hope it doesn't take over 20 years LOL!
We are starting to settle in. I think we'll be adjusted just in time to move back home. LOL!
Post a Comment