Saturday, December 5, 2015

It's beginning to Feel a Bit More Like Christmas!

We made our Christmas tree this year.  We couldn't find a real tree until today and it seemed a bit wasteful to buy a bunch of ornaments and lights for one Christmas.  So, we bought felt and we had a brand new set of lights already in the garage.  This is what we ended up with.  Hailey and Jackson worked hard on the ornaments.  I think it turned out pretty cute.  This is my little motto while we are here.  As for me and my house we will serve the Lord.  I have it on that tile so I put it on the tree too.




I had been thinking about what we could get to remember our time here and I really wanted some Christmas decor.  When I saw these stockings in the store I had to get them. I haven't ever bought matching stockings. Partly because I was cheap but mostly because we weren't done adding to the family.  So, when I saw these they were perfect!


They say "Mele Kalikimaka" which means "Merry Christmas".

We went to the ward Christmas party and saw Santa!  Caleb also got to get all dressed up to sing us Jingle Bells!





 

1 comment:

Tim said...

Still glad you bought those socks aren't you!:)

.