Saturday, December 5, 2015

Thanksgiving 2015

Thanksgiving was a bit different this year.  We've never spent it away.  I was really grateful that my parents were here.  It was nice to have some family around.  We made it pretty low key.  Our kitchen isn't well equipped so we did what we could.  We cooked a ham, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, stove top stuffing, and made broccoli cauliflower salad.  We also had to have cheetos.  I made two pies and bought two pies.  That was about it. :)
The day before Thanksgiving my Mom pulled these out for the kids.  They had a great time sticking them together.

I totally spaced getting a picture of our Thanksgiving feast.  But, here we are eating our dessert.






I forgot to take a before pic so Bo took some while we ate pie!

We also went on a walk to remember Shane.  It's been five years since one of Bo's best childhood friends passed away.  Every Thanksgiving his family does a run to remember him.


No comments:

.