Friday, April 21, 2017

Mom Win!

I just have to put this on here because my heart melted just a little bit.

We went to the library to get books.  I helped the kids get their own but I've never dared go up to the third floor to get some books for me.  I was feeling brave this day and decided to make an attempt and see how it went.  I had Hailey watch Caleb and told the boys to go sit at the table with Hailey when they were done looking at books.  When I came down I heard kids screaming and crying and I thought oh man, I shouldn't have left them.  But, when I turned the corner and saw it was someone else's child I was relieved it wasn't my unsupervised kids.

I looked at the table the kids and this is what I saw...

My kids sitting quietly reading and looking at books.
Made my week!  I love these kids and they are really growing up.  Maybe something I've tried to teach them about how to behave while in public is beginning to stick. ;)

No comments:

.