Today I #GiveThanks for my scriptures and journals.
A week ago, I posted about a book that influenced a change of course in my life. These books are a representation of my personal study over the last ten years. There have been times I've done really well and times I've slacked. But, each time I repent, begin again with prayer, and show a desire for direction, I'm amazed at how the Lord just begins where we left off.
These books are the most important "things" in my life. I can look back and see growth. They have evolved from a simple tablet with questions and application in my life to beautiful insights, answers to prayer, and seeing the Lord's hand in my life. These books are a testimony to me that I can receive personal revelation and that I am loved by each member of the Godhead. They are with me through the big and the small.

No comments:
Post a Comment