Thursday, April 15, 2021

Caleb Got Glasses

 Caleb hid his eye problems for as long as he could. :) But, he mistakenly told one of the older kids he needed to have his eyes checked.  So I took him in.  He was a -2 in one eye.  That's pretty bad for not having glasses.  Poor kid!  He has loved being able to see.  But he was worried about what people would say when he went to school.

Everyone said he looked like Harry Potter, so he was pretty happy.  He picked those glasses so he would look like him.  He even drew a scar on his forehead for the first couple days :)  What a cute kid!






Jackson and Brayden got contacts last summer.  I think I forgot to post because they didn't look any different!  So, all of us have glasses.  Conrad's a mostly for reading though.


No comments:

.