Before I write about the getaway, I had to post these two funny pictures. The boys were up with their families for Fall Break. The boys were going through Dad's coveralls and took a pic. Then we girls went to IF to go shopping. While we were shopping, we found jumpsuits that looked almost the same as dad's coveralls. They are right in style!!! HAHA!! We had to get dressed in them and get a pic to send to the boys.
A few weeks later, we met up at a sweet 4 bedroom timeshare in Park City for a few days. We shopped until we dropped, ate fantastic food at Cheesecake Factory, ate more dessert cake from Nothing Bundt Cakes, and spent way too much time finding these comfy jammies! It was so lovely to get away for a few days. I was so tired, though, that I went and stayed at Mom's house for one more night. Thanks, ladies, for making life so much fun!
Family is the best!
No comments:
Post a Comment